1. I am the ricipent of the 2007 Rising Star Award from the Bakersfield Associaton of Realtors. The criteria for consideration of being nominated for this award includue sales production, professional reputation, and service/contribution.
2. I have a proven track record with years of experience successfully buying and selling homes in the local market.
3. I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, and local economy.
4. I'll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market. As a standard business practice I preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
5. I'm a full-time real estate agent - anything less and you'd be short changed. You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and e-mail resources.
6. I stay in weekly contact with mortgage and loan officers/agent so that I am knowledgeable of the best loan programs available to my clients. Regardless if you are a first time home buyer, self-employeed, or are uncertain is you qualifiy for a home loan, consulting a knowledgeable professional will expedite this process.
7. You'll be my only client in the real estate transaction.
8. I'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
9. I won't waste your time - when an offer is made, I'll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
10. I place my personal intergrity and professionalism in high regard. I have a personal coach to help me stay focused on my personal and professional goals and commitments. My business primarily operates by referrals, I am never to busy for you!